Regulations for the Use of Ice Land
Amendments published on January 21, 2016
§ General §
1. These stipulations were formulated by the Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation (hereinafter the TRTC) to specify customer safety and usage guidelines for the "Ice Land" at Taipei Arena.
2. These regulations are applicable to all customers using the facilities during general public skating hours. Customers in our payable areas, public waiting areas and corridors should read the regulations carefully and be sure to observe them.
3. Entrance fees, equipment rental fees and opening hours for public skating at the "Ice Land" skating rink are regulated in accordance with the Taipei Stadium Grounds Fee Standards List and our published announcements.
4. The TRTC may use the general public skating hours flexibly and rent out part of the ice rink for activities or skating classes, and will, in this case, restrict the total number of users to guarantee customer safety and skating quality.
5. Users should remain in their specific skating areas according to their needs and abilities. The function of each area is detailed in the illustrative map of the "Ice Land".
6. Ice Skating Safety Instructions:
7. Persons displaying the following behavior will be stopped by staff and requested to leave or turned over to the police. No fees will be refunded. If the behavior causes damage to the TRTC or any third party, the actor shall bear the responsibility.
(1) Actions that may harm yourself and others or damage any of our facilities.
(2) No distribution or posting of advertisements, commercial audio recording, videotaping, giving classes or other commercial activities are allowed without prior agreement.
(3) Any other behavior that may disrupt or interfere with others, or that is in violation of these regulations or other public announcements made by this company or other related legislations.
§ Admission Charges §
8. Customers must buy admission tickets to enter our payable areas. Persons holding visitor's tickets should only watch or accompany others and are not allowed in the skating rink. Admission tickets are valid for one single entry only. Persons having scanned their ticket to exit the payable area must pay again to re-enter the payable area.
9. Skating hours are calculated from the time of entry into the payable area. Overstays are charged extra at half hour increments. Any period under half an hour will be calculated as half an hour. If you encounter ice resurfacing, your skating sessions will automatically be extended by 30 minutes.
10. Visitors without tickets, holding invalid tickets, or attempting to enter the payable area under false identity will be required to pay full price admission plus a penalty at twice the admission price.
11. Visitors using fake or falsified tickets to enter the payable areas will be charged according to the "Visitors Without Ticket" regulations and be handed to law enforcement.
12. For tickets lost or damaged in the payable area, a replacement ticket can be issued at the counter at a service charge. Persons failing to do so and are detected by our staff will be regarded as "visitors without ticket" and charged accordingly.
13. Safekeeping of receipts, tickets and cards received after paying for admission, classes or membership is the customer's responsibility. No refunds are available other than under the following circumstances:
(1) Ticket holders who have not yet entered the paid area, or have remained in the paid area less than 10 minutes, may request a refund by taking the receipt or ticket to the counter on the day of purchase.
(2) Customers purchasing courses and memberships must follow the regulations of the "Ice Land of Taipei Arena course purchasing guidelines and notices" and the "Ice Land of Taipei Arena membership purchasing guidelines and notices".
§ Other Regulations §
14. Carry-on objects:
(1) The following objects are not allowed into "Ice Land". Visitors found carrying these items will be evicted without any refund. If suspected dangerous or combustible substances are found, the customer will be required to clarify and accept inspection. Persons refusing inspection will be considered as suspect for carrying dangerous objects, refused entry to the paid area and forwarded to the police.
1-1 Slogans, flags, banners and other advertising materials.
1-2 Insects, animals and pets except police canines, certificated guide dogs accompanying disabled passengers and young guide dogs being trained by certified professionals.
1-3 Dangerous or inflammable objects and other illegal or regulated objects.
(2) Customers should ensure the safety of their personal belongings. "Ice Land" provides storage lockers for such items, however, we will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
15. Lost objects found at Ice Land are processed according to the following regulations:
(1) Lost objects should be brought to the service counters. The TRTC will issue a receipt to the person turning in the object.
(2) Customers who have lost personal belongings may contact service counter for assistance.
(3) To claim a lost object, the claimant must prove to be its rightful owner. If claiming on behalf of another person, the claimant must present identity certifications of both themselves and the owner before the item can be released.
(4) Found objects are processed according to relevant regulations. The TRTC is not liable for any storage, damages or compensation.
16. The TRTC has purchased a Public Liability Insurance. Customers seeking to make any compensation claims should inform our staff members of their initiative on the same day of the incident in concern. Please provide complete medical treatment certification from a hospital or clinic certified by the National Health Insurance (NHI) authorities, so we can assist you with your claim.
17. The TRTC is not liable for any compensation of accidents, injuries, death or loss of property that is not caused by our intention or negligence.
18. These Stipulations come into effect on the day of promulgation or amendment promulgation.